At Marlborough Primary we we recognise that the personal development of children, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally (SMSC), plays a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve. We therefore aim to provide an education that provides children with opportunities to explore and develop:
- their own values and beliefs
- their own spiritual awareness
- their own high standards of personal behaviour
- a positive, caring attitude towards other people
- an understanding of their social and cultural traditions
- an appreciation of the diversity and richness of their cultures.
Our SMSC Policy can be viewed by clicking here.